There are so many funny quotes from my favorite Friends. I have put together a list of my Top 25 – and laughed as I thought of each one…
- “Look at me, I’m Chandler. Could I be wearing any more clothes?” – When Joey puts on every piece of Chandler’s clothing while they were fighting over a chair.
- “Ahhh!! Chandler and Monica!! Chandler and Monica!! OH!! MY EYES!! MY EYES!!” – When Phoebe finds out about Chandler and Monica.
- “Gum would be perfection.” – When Chandler accepts a piece of gum from model Jill Goodacre while they are trapped in an ATM vestibule during a blackout.
- “Oh! Oh! Oh! He’s a Transponster!” – Rachel’s response to the question “What is Chandler Bing’s job?” when they were playing the “who knows who better” game.
- “He’s her lobster” – What Phoebe says when Ross and Rachel finally get together.
- “So how many cameras were actually on you?” – What Chandler asks Monica during the prom video when Monica says the camera puts on 10 pounds.
- “Beef, sautéed with peas and onions.” – When Rachel adds this layer to her dessert trifle.
- “OH. MY. GOD.” – Janice. Enough said.
- “You fell asleeeep?” – When Ross falls asleep reading Rachel’s 18-page letter – front and back.
- “Sorry Frank, I’m kinda in the middle of the last favor you asked.” – When Frank asks Phoebe to hold off giving birth until Alice gets there.
- “Regina Phalange” – Phoebe’s fake name, not to be confused with Princess Consuela Banana Hammock.
- “You were gonna drink the fat!” – When Ross was gonna drink the fat.
- “That’s how they do pants!” – When Chandler uses Joey’s tailor and that is NOT how they do pants.
- “Whip it out! Whip it out” – What Ross yells when they find out about Chandler’s third nipple.
- “I Ross, take thee…Rachel.” – When Ross says the wrong name.
- “You know, if we were in prison, you guys would be, like, my bitches.” – When Phoebe breaks up Monica and Rachel’s fight over Jean-Claude Van Damme.
- “We were on a break!” – If you are a fan, no explanation needed.
- “How do you expect me to grow if you don’t let me blow?” – When the girls were reading a self-help book, “Be Your Own Windkeeper”.
- “Paper…snow…a ghost!” – When Joey was on $25,000 Pyramid.
- “You’re over me? When were you…under me?” – When Ross finds out that Rachel has feelings for him.
- “This is all a moo point. It’s like a cow’s opinion. It’s moo.” – Joey’s opinion on Rachel’s crush.
- “I mean, isn’t that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?” – When Rachel gets back from the airport with Ross and Julie.
- “It’s a treat for the eyes… and the ears.” – When Monica gets cornrows.
- “Seven, seven, seven, seven, seven”– When Monica taught Chandler about erogenous zones.
- “I got off the plane.” – The final episode.
Is your favorite on this list? If not, let us know which Friends lines made you laugh most 🙂
Stacy was a stay-at-home mom/part-time preschool teacher whose life was turned upside down in 2011 when her husband passed away suddenly of a heart attack. She is raising her two fabulous daughters, now ages 18 and 20, who are turning into wonderful young women. In 2016, she started a blog about her experience as a young widow, The Widow Wears Pink. This led her to write for other publications including Huffington Post, Today.com, Scary Mommy, Grown & Flown, Kveller, Modern Loss, Thought Catalog, and many more. In 2018 she started Living the Second Act with fellow writer Mimi Golub. Today, Stacy and her daughters are happily living their “new normal” while always keeping her husband’s spirit alive.