Ahhh the 90s… “Must See TV” and Aaron Spelling had me on my couch many nights a week. There were so many couples to love. This is my list of the Top 21 that kept me watching…
- Ross and Rachel from Friends – Will they end up together or won’t they? The iconic 90s question.
- Monica and Chandler from Friends – Can best friends fall in love? They certainly can!
- Brenda and Dylan from Beverly Hills 90210 – The epitome of teen angst in the 90s.
- Kelly and Dylan from Beverly Hills 90210 – When Kelly stole Dylan it was the shock of West Beverly.
- Jerry and Elaine from Seinfeld – The funniest exes.
- Jaime and Paul from Mad About You – Our favorite newlyweds.
- Will and Grace from Will and Grace – The perfect best friends.
- Jack and Karen from Will and Grace – The funniest sidekicks ever.
- Uncle Jessie and Rebecca from Full House – Best-looking couple – did they ever stop making out? Have mercy!
- Alison and Billy from Melrose Place – One crazy up and down relationship.
- Jane and Michael from Melrose Place – The perfect couple… until he turned into a psychopath.
- Carrie and Big from Sex and The City – Who couldn’t relate to Carrie’s addiction to Big?
- Doug Ross and Carol Hathaway from ER – A young George Clooney – need I say more?
- Roseanne and Dan Conner from Roseanne – The very funny blue-collar couple we all loved.
- Kevin and Winnie from The Wonder Years – A very realistic and adorable portrayal of first love.
- Zach and Kelly from Saved By The Bell – Classic 90s teen couple.
- Felicity and Ben from Felicity – Aaaaaahhhhh she cut her hair!!!
- Buffy and Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer – Forbidden love between a Vampire and a Slayer.
- Cory and Topanga from Boy Meets World – Together from middle school through college. So cute.
- Fran and Mr. Sheffield from The Nanny – Of course they were going to end up together and we were happy when they did.
- Michael and Jackie from That 70s Show – Years later, they end up married in real life – what’s better than that?
Is your favorite couple on my list? If not, who is yours? Let me know in comments below 🙂
Stacy was a stay-at-home mom/part-time preschool teacher whose life was turned upside down in 2011 when her husband passed away suddenly of a heart attack. She is raising her two fabulous daughters, now ages 18 and 20, who are turning into wonderful young women. In 2016, she started a blog about her experience as a young widow, The Widow Wears Pink. This led her to write for other publications including Huffington Post, Today.com, Scary Mommy, Grown & Flown, Kveller, Modern Loss, Thought Catalog, and many more. In 2018 she started Living the Second Act with fellow writer Mimi Golub. Today, Stacy and her daughters are happily living their “new normal” while always keeping her husband’s spirit alive.