There is still time to get the favorite people in your life something special before the year ends. And you don’t have to spend a fortune for some cool gifts. Here are some great ideas under $100 from our affiliate Nordstrom.com who guarantees your goodies will arrive before December 25 (if you hurry and click away.)
1. Cozy PJS. There is no such thing as too many pairs of pajamas. When it is cold and dark outside, doesn’t it feel great to come home and put on pjs to cook dinner, pay bills and watch cheesy tv? These plaid girlfriend pjs are fun for teens and college-aged girls too.
2. A Bluetooth Speaker. No more wasting money to hire the stereo guy to hook up your sound system. Today’s bluetooth technology comes in a small form and packs a big punch.
3. Men’s Outerwear. Sometimes we need to buy something practical for the guys in our life, but we want it to be fashionable. This North Face jacket checks all those boxes this holiday season.
4. Lipsticks for Any Occasion. We are seeing red for the holidays! With this array of hues from MAC, this gift will please anyone who is in the mood to change it up all 12 days before Christmas.
5. Sparkly Earrings. These eye-catching gems are not just for the holidays. Whomever you decide to gift these to will love how sophisticated and sparkly they are all year long.
6. Wallet on a Chain. Say goodbye to heavy purses and just take this sophisticated Madewell bag, along with a phone and credit cards (and red lipstick) out on the town. This is the perfect gift for college kids or women who travel for work. Easy to pack and looks great day to night.
7. Lightweight Rain Coat. We are obsessed with packable and fashionable rain jackets. Fold this sleek jacket for travel or school or store in a work bag for those “I thought it wasn’t going to rain” days. This one from Levi’s is an easy fit with a style that can’t be beat.
8. Fashion Sunglasses. Who doesn’t love sunglasses? And no matter how many pairs you have given as gifts in the past, no one ever has enough (or in our case misplaces them enough.) We love the purple hue on these aviator style glasses.
9. Cozy Slippers. We get it, slippers are standard gifts during the holidays. However these silver ones are unique and will please the pickiest cousin, child, aunt or sister. The only problem? No one will want to take them off and leave the house to celebrate the holidays as Grandma’s house.
10. A Comfy Pom Pom Hat. Great for teens, moms and your best friend. You can never have too many hats and this faux fur pom pom one is adorable with any type of coat.